Jade Fern Grove You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
The bypass.

Her lips writhed into a monstrous black line over her teeth, rippling with fury. She hadn't asked how their children were; she could ascertain that for herself when she saw them. An attempt at deflection is what she saw, and an effort to turn the blame around and pin it to her own breast. She flashed her teeth.

Did you ever stop to think why I left them in your care? she snapped. Did you ask them? I promise you it wasn't because I think you're better able to care for them than I am. If nothing else, this only further proved his negligence, the selfishness that defined him to his core. How had she been blind to this before?

I left Thade with you because I believe he needs a father figure in his life, but Phaedra, she said, stepping back and bristling and fixing him with a frigid stare to match his level one, the only reason I left Phaedra with you after all you've done to her is because she didn't want to move again. She wanted to stay at the mountain.

So why is it that after telling me a whole lie about how you can't possibly move again, you drag them here, and then fail to fucking tell me about it?
Messages In This Thread
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 13, 2021, 05:54 PM