Jade Fern Grove You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
She clapped her teeth shut over the accusation that he didn't remember because he didn't care; she was already giving him far more energy than she wanted to. Her anger and sense of betrayal sought to swallow her. It was all she could do to hold any semblance of control over herself, although Mahler could argue that she was doing a terrible job of it, tossing death threats out like that.

She didn't respond for a while, choosing instead to glare at him and breathe. Slowly in, then slowly out. He was delusional if he thought she cared about how long he lived, though in some deep, deep core of herself, she felt a pang of sorrow that he would speak that way.

Mine ended a long time ago, she said in a low and somber tone, but Stag deserves better than another letdown. Thade and Phaedra deserved better than losing their mother, too, no matter how darkly her mind muttered that she had already left them and it would be less painful if it was for a better reason, like death.

Take me to them, or bring them to me if you prefer, she muttered, and then go back to your duties.
Messages In This Thread
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 13, 2021, 11:39 PM