Ouroboros Spine the flowers will never die
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As she made her way toward Kukutux's sleeping place, a stranger intercepted her. He resembled the pack's leadership in coloration, though he was built more solidly, with a decidedly masculine ruggedness. Curiously, he wore a dark pelt across his shoulders like a shrug. When he greeted her, he used the same line the Ostrega women usually did and Meerkat wondered if he might actually be related.

"Hello. I am," Meerkat replied. She might've invited him to accompany her on her visit, except she hoped to speak privately to Kukutux and Sialuk. "I have business with her and Sialuk," she told him, though she did not discourage it if he walked alongside her toward the ulaq.

Both mother and daughter were there, which was a relief. Meerkat dipped her snout to them, then glanced at her chaperone of sorts. She could've waited to bring up her departure, though Towhee needed her now. She decided to cut right to the chase.

"My mother recently lost her mate, as well as part of her litter. She asked me to return to the caldera to help support her when she gives birth to the rest. I've spoken with Bronco and we've agreed I should go." There was a lot more Meerkat could say, though she stopped there to let the women get a word in edgewise.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the flowers will never die - by Meerkat - March 16, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Adrastus - March 16, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Kukutux - March 16, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Sialuk - March 17, 2021, 02:56 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Meerkat - March 17, 2021, 03:26 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Adrastus - March 17, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Sialuk - March 18, 2021, 08:59 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Meerkat - March 18, 2021, 11:55 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: the flowers will never die - by Sialuk - March 23, 2021, 07:44 PM