The Heartwood between the rays
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The first reply startled Meerkat, her head rearing back in surprise. Did someone really claim this ruined forest? She supposed it was possible, though she hadn’t come across any noticeable scent markers.

Before she could think of how to respond to the warning, a second voice rose into the air. She recognized the voice after a moment and gasped, Rue!

Mindful of the fact that there was a stranger lurking nearby, Meekat hastened toward the sound of her pack mate’s voice. She quickly caught her familiar scent and tracked it, a sigh of relief escaping her when she clapped eyes on the hobbling Regent.

Rue! she cried again, louder this time. I’m so glad I ran into you, she added, rushing to close the distance. Mom is missing. I’m out here looking for her, she shared breathlessly, and Prevost too. Oh yeah, I found my dad! His kids too! Except the one. We’ve been searching for days but she’s still missing. When I went to tell mom the news, she wasn’t at the caldera. Nobody knows where she is.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
between the rays - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: between the rays - by Apisi - July 02, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 03, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: between the rays - by Meerkat - July 04, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: between the rays - by Apisi - July 04, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 05, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: between the rays - by Meerkat - July 05, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: between the rays - by Apisi - July 06, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 10, 2021, 10:32 AM
RE: between the rays - by Meerkat - July 10, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 27, 2021, 10:00 AM