Broken Antler Fen brass devil
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
He's looking for @Bridget but he doesn't have to find her. Anyone's welcome!

In the days following his encounter with Sarnai, he couldn't stop thinking about her... not about Sarnai, but Bridget. Her lavender eyes haunted him in the best of ways. But it wasn't even really her looks that truly enchanted the boy. It was her skills. He wanted to be like her; he wanted to help people. He really wanted to help his mom in particular and Caracal knew, he just knew, Bridget would have some answers.

Leaving Towhee asleep in the Hobbit Hole again, he trotted down the mountainside and crossed the borders with nary a hesitation. Since he wasn't going to see his dad specifically (though he definitely wouldn't be opposed to seeing him too), Caracal didn't feel bad about heading out alone. Sure, he knew his mom would probably want him to bring along a buddy but what Towhee didn't know couldn't hurt her. And he was trying to help her.

When he found the borders, Caracal kicked his heels together and stood tall to send up a howl. He then primly took a seat, his posture very formal as he waited for someone (hopefully Bridget) to show up.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
brass devil - by Caracal - August 19, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 19, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 19, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 22, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 22, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 22, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 09:16 AM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 24, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 24, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 29, 2021, 10:27 AM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 29, 2021, 02:04 PM