Broken Antler Fen brass devil
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Bridget raised a valid question. Caracal felt a little self-conscious when she used the word "odd," though he hastily explained, "There's nothing wrong with her on the outside. I've checked a bunch. She's just not... acting like herself. And," he added, saying the next part a little slowly, "Fennec's been... weird lately too. She's the medic. I can never even find her anymore," and he missed his best buddy, Killdeer, but that wasn't relevant right now.

He took a breath, wondering if he was making any sense, then drove to the heart of the matter. "She sleeps all the time. She used to hang out, or go on patrols, and do all kinds of other things. But now she barely leaves the Hobbit Hole. She seems really sad." Caracal stopped there, fidgeting. He wasn't sure he was explaining well but he reminded himself: that was why he was here. He didn't understand what was going on and hoped Bridget might be able to figure it out with his clues.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
brass devil - by Caracal - August 19, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 19, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 19, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 22, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 22, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 22, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 09:16 AM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 24, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 24, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 29, 2021, 10:27 AM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 29, 2021, 02:04 PM