Broken Antler Fen brass devil
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Those were two things he could provide. It would take a bit more effort and resourcefulness to procure food—he wasn't exactly what you might call a successful hunter yet—but Caracal knew he could manage. And he felt a lot better, with some ideas for next steps, actual things to try out to help his mom feel better.

He opened his mouth to thank Bridget when she said something that caught him a little by surprise. "Wait, you know my mom?" he blurted instead. He'd seen her once, when he'd come out of the Hobbit Hole to grumble at the crowd there, but only now did Caracal make the connection. "Oh! Oh, you were..."

Though he could remember seeing here there and possibly even making a face at the intruder at the time, Caracal could not for the life of him recall what had been going on that day or why she'd been there. To his credit, he'd been more than half asleep at the time, concerned the commotion would disturb his ailing mother.

"Wait, how do you know my mom?" was the next question out of Caracal's mouth, even more affinity and wonder on his face as his eyes brushed over Bridget's.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
brass devil - by Caracal - August 19, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 19, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 19, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 22, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 22, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 22, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 23, 2021, 09:16 AM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 24, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 24, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: brass devil - by Bridget - August 29, 2021, 10:27 AM
RE: brass devil - by Caracal - August 29, 2021, 02:04 PM