Duskfire Glacier space invaders are smoking grass
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He heeded her call promptly. Meerkat drew in a breath and waited for the uptick in her heartbeat to settle before she returned his smile, nodded and replied, "I'm ready if you are." She paused for only a second before telling him, "Caracal took off on his own a couple days ago but I still want to go and make sure that he got home safely. Do you still want to bring Veteran along?"

She sort of hoped Issorartuyok would say "no," though she knew he was a man of his word. If he'd told Veteran he could come, then surely he would want to summon the boy. Meerkat could try to be patient. Besides, she didn't mind having some extra company, even though it made her wonder if what Lane predicted would come true with a third wheel along for the journey.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 21, 2021, 10:07 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 06:17 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 22, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 22, 2021, 07:25 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 09:24 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Lane - November 22, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Meerkat - November 28, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: space invaders are smoking grass - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 02:03 PM