Moonspear i only have eyes for you
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Their next stop was Mereo. The boys headed east, though they hadn’t gotten very far—just to the near side of The Heartwood—when Caracal busted his front left ankle spontaneously chasing a rabbit. He didn’t think it was broken, but it hurt like hell, and he couldn’t do much more than limp.

Go on to Mereo, he said to @Killdeer, waving his good forepaw. There was no reason he couldn’t continue on to their destination and visit Towhee. She wants to see you more than me anyway. I’ll be fine. I’m just gonna park here until it stops hurting like a bitch. Then I’ll probably head back to Emberwood. I’ll catch up with you there.

His ankle felt a little better the next day, though Caracal wasn’t sure he was prepared for the long, painful trek ahead of him. He found himself thinking of Kausiut and her crooked ankle. He wondered if someone in Moonglow might be able to help him, at least with the pain.

With nothing to lose, Caracal shrugged to himself and began limping back toward the spine. He didn’t expect to cross paths with none other than Sialuk. Still some distance away, he stopped and raised his right forepaw in a sheepish wave.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i only have eyes for you - by Sialuk - February 08, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Caracal - February 09, 2022, 01:19 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Sialuk - February 23, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Caracal - February 23, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Sialuk - February 23, 2022, 04:52 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Caracal - February 23, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Sialuk - February 24, 2022, 05:37 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Caracal - February 24, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Sialuk - February 24, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: i only have eyes for you - by Caracal - February 24, 2022, 06:05 PM