Dragoncrest Cliffs edge of tonight
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,979 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
No worries! I’ll push this toward a wrap, if you wanna post once more or just archive it. :)

It must be so idyllic, meeting someone as a child, growing up and falling in love with them. At least, Meerkat thought it sounded incredibly sweet. It made her strangely envious in a way, though of course she would not trade her romance with Njord for anything in the world.

She licked her lips thoughtfully when Lorelai shared that the litter hadn’t been planned. Meerkat didn’t quite understand how that could happen, though she sensed that she shouldn’t probe. That seemed like something very private, none of her business whatsoever.

It sounds like you’re making the best of the situation, Meerkat said a little tentatively. Hey, why don’t you grab your stone and we’ll find someplace safe for it? Then you can tell me more about your Luka… and maybe a little bit about what pregnancy is like, if you don’t mind sharing? She smiled and gathered up her own selected bit of sea glass, then motioned toward the breadth of the beach in the direction of the nearby tunnel.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 01:55 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - February 21, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - February 21, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 02:56 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - February 26, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 28, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - March 01, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - March 01, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - March 29, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - March 30, 2022, 10:15 AM