Nimbus Summit wrong town to stop in
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
Traveling by himself intrigued him at first, yet it soon lost its luster. His days were boring, his nights cold and lonely. He missed @Killdeer and @Sialuk. Caracal thought about turning back, even formally joining one of their packs. But the thought made him restless and he pressed on to the west, searching for… something.

What he really needed was a simple conversation. He hadn’t seen anyone in days. As much as he enjoyed sightseeing, Caracal thought he might go crazy if he didn’t talk to someone else soon. He thought about @Penn talking to a dead crab and hustled, especially when he thought he caught the scent of wolves on the air.

He slowed a little as he walked through a forest of sugar maples, the unmistakable scents of a nearby pack threading through his nose. Caracal nearly whined under his breath, so eager to be among his own kind for the first time in more than a week. But when he emerged at the foot of a mountain, he gave a little gasp instead.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - March 31, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - March 31, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 10:28 AM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 01:36 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 02:03 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Antha - April 05, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: wrong town to stop in - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 06:39 PM