Sun Mote Copse my car goes pshhh pshhh
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
I totally forgot, especially since he was an NPC! I had to go digging through Meerkat’s thread logs last night to confirm my suspicion, then edit my post! Lol, I thought it seemed fun and organic that they might not recognize each other right away. :D

The pair of them reveled in their discovery, their shared laughter mingling in the early spring air. Caracal found himself staring at the sight of Lane’s smile, his heartbeat quickening in his chest. How could he have ever forgotten a pretty face like that? In the back of his mind, he dimly recollected her search for sap.

Wondering if she’d recall if he jogged her memory, he opened his mouth to ask about the sap and whether it was related to medicine. Caracal clapped it shut when Lane asked him about Meerkat. He blinked several times as he processed her words.

No, I haven’t, he admitted, about to ask whereabouts she lived when another question popped out of his mouth. Hol’up, wasn’t Isso-hard-to-pronounce-his-name her boyfriend? Look, he wasn’t the brightest crayon in the box but he distinctly remembered a vibe between his sister and that guy. And they’d come looking for him at the caldera after that, together.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Caracal - April 04, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 05:00 PM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Lane - April 06, 2022, 09:55 AM
RE: my car goes pshhh pshhh - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 10:09 AM