Dragoncrest Cliffs Guppy
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
No matter how fussy they were—and @Mercy in particular proved quite the colicky baby—it never tempered Meerkat’s adoration of the three newborns. She saw to their every need with patience, no matter how exhausted she felt. They would grow fast, she knew, so she was determined to savor every moment, even the messy, trying or unpleasant ones.

Her eyes were at half mast when she felt a small nose rooting around her breast. Meerkat opened them and leaned down to guide Swordfish, waiting for him to latch. She thought she smelled fresh fish on the breeze, which set her mouth to watering, but she did not look up until her son was nursing.

A beat later, Mireille appeared, hovering nervously outside the burrow’s door. Mireille, hello, Meerkat said with a sleepy smile and a single thump of her tail. Thank you, she said, nodding at the fish before redirecting her attention and saying, Mireille, I’d like you to meet @Stingray, Swordfish and Vixen.

She caught the yearling’s eye, welcoming her to take a closer look if she liked. In the meantime, Meerkat dragged the fish closer to herself and began to eat quietly.

Please feel free to PP and/or skip her. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Guppy - by Swordfish - April 18, 2022, 12:56 PM
RE: Guppy - by Mireille - April 20, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Guppy - by Meerkat - April 20, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Guppy - by Stingray - April 23, 2022, 10:40 PM
RE: Guppy - by Swordfish - April 28, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: Guppy - by Mireille - May 05, 2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Guppy - by Meerkat - May 06, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Guppy - by Mireille - May 11, 2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Guppy - by Meerkat - May 12, 2022, 09:02 AM
RE: Guppy - by Mireille - May 17, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Guppy - by Meerkat - May 18, 2022, 09:14 AM