Dragoncrest Cliffs I had to learn how to fight for myself
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The girl ranted and Meerkat stayed mum, watching Indra as she paced in and out of her visual field. She was definitely worked up about something, but what? She tensed when Indra mentioned some man watching her. Meerkat’s head turned sharply, looking toward the nearest hillock, lips parted, even as the yearling finished with, “It’s stupid. Just leave me alone.”

For a beat, Meerkat still said nothing. She squinted at the hill again, but saw no one. Gingerly, she glanced over at Indra, wondering about the man and whether he might’ve done something untoward. Something had happened, to put the young girl in a tizzy like this.

If you really want me to leave you alone, I will. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, see if you needed anything. Because if you did, I’d be happy to help. It’s Indra, right?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I had to learn how to fight for myself - by Redbird - June 15, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: I had to learn how to fight for myself - by Meerkat - June 16, 2022, 05:51 PM