Dragoncrest Cliffs days go by and still i think of you
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
In her poetic way, Jorunn revealed that not only was Rosalyn privy to the bond between the other women, she was also a part of the triad. Meerkat was so curious how it all worked, how everyone’s feelings were spared. Was there any jealousy among them?

But that felt overly intimate, so she didn’t ask. Truthfully, a sour thought passed through her head just then. She envied Jorunn’s two lovers, where her own was absent. He’ll be back! Meerkat shouted down her own inner voice.

I’m so happy you’ve all found each other, she said out loud, her voice sounding hollow to her own ears, prompting her to clear her throat and add softly, Truly.

Wanna fade/wrap this? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 08, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 12, 2022, 12:23 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 09:01 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 15, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 15, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 15, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 16, 2022, 12:07 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 16, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 16, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - September 06, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 10:35 AM