Moonspear twelve carat toothache
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The ice cold water felt good on her throat, soothing the slight raspy tickle that came from her morning serenade. She drank until her middle felt heavy from it. Her belly would surely slosh when she walked, though for the moment, Meerkat was content to just linger by the stream for a little while.

When Keen approached, Meerkat’s heart did a little flip in her chest at the sight of those familiar blue eyes. It sank in the next instant. She let out a breath through her nose, then managed a small smile for the other woman and a little wiggle of her tail.

Morning, Keen, she replied to the Epsilon’s greeting. Are you hungry? Njord left me some meat before he went out to patrol this morning. It’s just over in our new ulaq.

Meerkat turned a little to gesture. They couldn’t see the den itself from here, though the old, gnarled tree made up a distinct part of the skyline from this angle. She cocked her head at this, then returned her eyes to Keen to see what she might say.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - February 07, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - February 08, 2023, 10:33 AM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - February 08, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - February 20, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - February 20, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - March 12, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - March 13, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - March 17, 2023, 08:56 AM