Shadow Mountain And I will fall from your sweet height to prove that all I am is meant to
Rivenwood
Ash
496 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth

Anselm had done the universal sign of play. He fully expected a willing subject.

So when Reverie screamed and then did the opposite of play, folded like she'd been a fragile stack of little twigs, Anselm flipped the brakes.

That was not normal behavior. Right?

Was it?

He realized he did not have much depth of experience to draw on. He was only like, nine months old.

What? He mouthed to himself more than Reverie, tail going from gentle way to dejected and limp sway. You don't want to play?

girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth v girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth girthgirth girth girth girth girth girth girth girth
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I will fall from your sweet height to prove that all I am is meant to - by Anselm - February 11, 2023, 04:44 PM