Moonspear Synchronicity
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Njord mentioned expansion, though Meerkat only shook her head. She liked the cozy snugness the den offered. It might get a little cramped if Stingray stayed with (and Swordfish returned to) them and they bore a large litter, yet Meerkat was the type who liked her loved ones close.

It’s perfect, she said at the same time as Njord called it, “our nest,” which brought about a small chuckle.

Soon after, he moved back inside and made himself comfortable, then beckoned for her to join him. Meerkat didn’t hesitate to slither into the spot where she fit alongside Njord, tucking her backbone against the broader sweep of her mate’s flank and underbelly. She bent her head so that the crown of her skull bumped his chin, making a purling noise under her breath.

Turning her gaze toward the door, Meerkat could see trees dotting the nearby slope. Beyond them lay a sliver of the horizon. It wasn’t too different from the view back in the pine forest above the cliffs, though the air she drew into her nose smelled only of fresh air and snow. There was no salt, no pounding of the surf. And she was glad for it.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Synchronicity - by Njord - February 07, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Meerkat - February 07, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Njord - February 07, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Meerkat - February 08, 2023, 09:31 AM
RE: Synchronicity - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Meerkat - February 13, 2023, 02:49 PM