Wheeling Gull Isle bats full of shame
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Haltingly, she agreed. Caracal took another step backward and motioned for her to follow him back toward the island. The cold surf swirled around his ankles, tugging loose grains of wet sand out to sea. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure Vesper was right behind him.

This is Wheeling Gull Isle, he said, unaware of her history here, and it’s just my wife, Heda, and me living here. He smiled softly as he said her name. She’s actually in heat right now too.

He knew Heda would normally welcome someone in need, though he wondered if hosting another she-wolf in estrus might make her uncomfortable. Caracal hoped his wife knew he wouldn’t touch another woman—cousins or not—but he wanted to make sure he didn’t cross anyone’s boundaries, including his own.

I’m going to take you to the forest this way, he said once they reached the other shore, pointing off to their left. We can find you a comfy spot there while I go tell Heda you’re here. Uh, speaking of which, I kinda forget your name, he admitted sheepishly. Mine’s Caracal.

I know I sent it in Discord but here’s the map again! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bats full of shame - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 04:39 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 06:06 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Caracal - March 21, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: bats full of shame - by Vesper - March 21, 2023, 07:11 PM