Wheeling Gull Isle The promises were spoiled before they left your lips
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He huffed a laugh at her remark. She wasn’t wrong. Caracal sort of thought of the island as a getaway from the rest of the world. He didn’t mind being alone here with Heda—he could always hit the mainland if he wanted to socialize—but it would also be really nice to have a few more family members and friends around.

Heda picked it, he said. I wandered past one day and found her here. I asked to stay a few days but… what’s that saying? ‘The rest is history’? I feel settled here, with her.

It wouldn’t be just the pair of them much longer. Even if all their visitors left, Heda was very likely pregnant. Caracal knew the two of them would be good parents and that the island would provide for them. Still, it might be nice to have some help.

I’d really love if you and Killer considered staying, he said candidly. Our cousin, Vesper, is here, he added, not realizing that she was actually Fen’s half-sister. And Heda’s friend, Kilgitsuk, recently showed up too. With pups on the way, that’s enough for a proper pack, isn’t it?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread