Phantom Hollow bodak yellow
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
This wasn’t at all how he’d envisioned this scenario. Caracal had totally intended for Heda to be beside him when he delivered this news to Towhee. He’d imagined his mom losing her mind in the good way before insisting he and Heda come hang in the vale a while to tell everybody else the good news…

Instead, he could only watch in horror as Towhee appeared on the verge of a breakdown. Caracal sucked in a huge breath and then scooped his mom into his arms before she could start crying. He held onto her tightly and rocked a little, for lack of anything better to do.

I don’t wanna, like, feed you bullshit, he murmured, aware she wouldn’t hear him but putting the special intention out there anyway, but I really, really, hope he turns up for you, mom.

Caracal squeezed her tightly and then released, stepping back so she could actually catch what he said next.

I know you’re not alone but if you ever need to get away, come to the island. Bring anyone you want with you. Stay as long as you like. Our door is always open. Okay?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:32 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 08:52 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Towhee - April 17, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: bodak yellow - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 09:41 AM