Moonspear spring showers
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat had finished giving herself a bath when Njord stepped into the ulaq and presented her with a fat rabbit. She kissed his snout and laid a damp foreleg over the carcass, pondering whether to eat it here or perhaps take it elsewhere to enjoy a quiet breakfast. She looked speculatively at the pups, though they were fast asleep and she was loath to wake them.

Her husband’s question captured her attention. Her brow furrowed as she thought of Fennec. They’d seen one another in passing since their reunion but there had no further attempts to converse just yet. Every time Meerkat considered it, she heard Fen’s voice saying, “You really don’t need to do that.”

I tried, she said to Njord, a dejected look drifting across her face, but I’m not sure she wants anything to do with me. It’s as if… I couldn’t seem to say the right thing. I told her our door’s open to her but, well, Fennec hadn’t come by, as far as she knew. But Killdeer has been great, she added in the next breath, fondness warming her amber eyes.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
spring showers - by Njord - April 22, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: spring showers - by Meerkat - April 24, 2023, 08:38 AM
RE: spring showers - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: spring showers - by Meerkat - April 24, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: spring showers - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: spring showers - by Meerkat - April 24, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: spring showers - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: spring showers - by Meerkat - April 24, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: spring showers - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: spring showers - by Meerkat - April 24, 2023, 03:43 PM