The Heartwood the wolven storm
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The little girl looked at her so mistrustfully, Meerkat wanted to laugh. She stifled the urge, though she couldn’t help but smile when Towhee Jr somewhat reluctantly signed a proper introduction.

-“Your Ptero is already better than mine!”- she observed. -“You know, you remind me of someone…”- Meerkat tilted her head and tapped her lip, like she was thinking, then grinned. -“I bet you hear that all the time, don’t you? It’s kind of neat to see what mom would’ve looked like as a kid.”-

Meerkat glanced over at Towhee (who let out another tsk!), then back to Jr. She decided she would slide forward into a sphinx pose to put them on more even footing. This would prevent her from signing effectively—sorry, mom!—but hopefully Jr could follow her speech just as well.

That made her think, though, and Meerkat looked to Phox simply because he was closer to ask, Does she take after mom…? She pointed at one of her own ears (the secretly deaf one, as a matter of fact).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 26, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 26, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - April 26, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 26, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee - April 26, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 26, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - April 28, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 28, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - May 02, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - May 02, 2023, 02:24 PM