Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat jumped at the noise, immediately recognizing her mother’s signature howl. On any other day, she would’ve been thrilled to invite Towhee directly to her ulaq. But @Orca II had complained of a tummy ache just minutes ago, so she knew now wasn’t the right time for visitors.

Knowing Towhee couldn’t hear any reply, Meerkat called for someone to keep an eye on the girls for a few minutes. Once that was arranged, she hastened down the mountainside to meet her mom in person. She saw that Penn was there and wished she’d known that. Then she would’ve just howled back. Oh, well.

Hey, mom! Hiya, Penn. I have bad news. Orca isn’t feeling well. I’m sure her breakfast just didn’t settle well. How about you come back in a few hours? Meerkat said with a frown. An idea struck her and she added, We can meet at the healing den. I’ll show you where it is. You should bring your littles too. It can be a play date!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Meerkat - April 29, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM