Moonspear they come and go and go and come and go.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat knew how much her mom wanted to meet Orca and Seal. She wanted the girls and their grandmother to meet just as badly. It was only a few hours’ delay, really, and hopefully Orca would be feeling much better. It would also be a lot of fun to see all the puppies play together. And wouldn’t it be grand if Phox was there as well, seeing as he was their other grandparent?

Definitely, she said simply, then glanced at Penn. Meerkat neither wanted to leave him out nor put him on the spot. You’ll know exactly when and where to be if you want to watch a bunch of baby Redhawks bumbling around—or if you want to avoid that at all costs, she joshed.

After giving him a little wave, Meerkat motioned for Towhee to follow her and showed her the way to the currently vacant ulaq where Moonspear put its ill and injured. It was just inside the pack borders, which she imagined was actually more comfortable for her mom. Really, it should work out well for everybody involved.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 26, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 29, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Meerkat - April 29, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: they come and go and go and come and go. - by Penn - April 30, 2023, 06:43 AM