Sleepy Fox Hollow but a part of me knows I'm growing too old
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Ditto, just tag me if I'm needed. ^_^

It was Wylla's inclination to bristle and bare her teeth when a wolf on her borders acted as dismissive of her as Argent did, but Mahler's arrival stifled her reaction. The touch of his shoulder to hers appeased her, but her black ears tipped back in a clear indication of her displeasure.

At least his companion seemed to have some sense to her. Wylla focused on that, attempting to shake off her irritation at yet another cocksure man looking down on her. Argent and Mahler were familiar, so for her mate's sake, she would try to be nice. Thank you, she said to Sialuk in a voice that was still frosty, but considerably less unkind than it had been moments before. She plucked up the rabbit pelt and tucked it away, and like Sialuk, stepped back to give the men room to talk.

But her bright yellow eye would remain fixed on Argent throughout. Weighing. Judging.
Messages In This Thread
but a part of me knows I'm growing too old - by Argent - April 25, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: but a part of me knows I'm growing too old - by Wylla - May 01, 2023, 11:54 PM