The Heartwood the wolven storm
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat didn’t understand her dad’s first comment, though he explained that Towhee Jr didn’t really verbalize. She looked at her little sister thoughtfully as she plopped to the ground. Was she just mimicking Meerkat or was she done with the conversation? Meerkat tried to catch her eye and smile.

In case Jr was hard of hearing and not capable of lipreading just yet, Meerkat shifted to sign as she answered Phox, -“Yes, Njord is wonderful. We went through some pretty hard times earlier this year, resulting in our relocation, but it’s turned out for the best, I think. Mountain village life really suits us.”-

Towhee was signing something now, so Meerkat’s eyes cut to her mom and translated out loud, -“‘Ask him about his dates’?”- Face brightening, she looked back to Phox and said, -“Dates?! I need to hear all about this.”-

She pricked het ears for her dad’s incoming love stories, making sure to include Towhee Jr with a glance or smile any time her gaze wandered Meerkat’s way.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 26, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 26, 2023, 12:03 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - April 26, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 26, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee - April 26, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 26, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - April 28, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - April 28, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: the wolven storm - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Towhee Jr - May 02, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: the wolven storm - by Meerkat - May 02, 2023, 02:24 PM