Wheeling Gull Isle lasnat
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He gazed at the side of her face as he pondered her question. Caracal’s sleepy brain needed some extra time to process his thoughts and, besides, he didn’t want to shoot from the hip with this one. He sensed a certain weight in his wife’s question that he wanted to respect.

No, he eventually said. I think it’s been harder than we expected, with the babies. But God wouldn’t give us anything we couldn’t handle, right? And I feel as though it’s brought us closer together, toiling side by side.

Caracal smiled gently, pressing it to Heda’s cheek. Did that make sense? He was pretty sure his brain was firing at something like half capacity. He slid his head down to rest on her shoulder, in part because he wanted the intimacy but mostly because he really needed a pillow right now.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
lasnat - by Heda - June 16, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: lasnat - by Caracal - June 17, 2023, 06:06 PM
RE: lasnat - by Heda - June 19, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: lasnat - by Caracal - June 20, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: lasnat - by Heda - June 24, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: lasnat - by Caracal - June 25, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: lasnat - by Heda - June 27, 2023, 11:20 AM