Redsand Canyon i can see your face in the parisian paintings
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Edit: Wylla is an NPC as of August 6, 2023, which means I can no longer post here with her. Feel free to powerplay her! It is in character for her to intimidate Meridian or even attack her, assuming she finds her, but I'm cool with her being unable to!

The coyote made the mistake of judging the one wolf by their age without taking stock of the age of the second.

The sound of a rock clattering put an immediate end to Wylla's search for Tikal. Her ears and head both snapped upright, up to the narrow walkway where Meridian hid away behind a corner. The coyote had made a mistake, because Wylla was confident to a fault in her abilities and she was at an age where her experience alone was a key deciding factor in any fight. As a result, rather than faltering, she threw caution to the wind.

If it was a Tikal sentry, they would have sounded the alarm and Wylla and Anselm would find themselves swiftly surrounded. She wrote off that possibility. Either a rock had fallen by chance, or there were so few wolves remaining here that they could not put up a fight against two intruders and could only watch them advance, or it was a fellow sleuth. Her response to all three was the same.

With tail upflung and muzzle contorted to bare her teeth in a fearsome display, Paleo's advisor surged toward the pathway and began to climb, prepared to meet anyone she found there with intimidation.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see your face in the parisian paintings - by Wylla - July 23, 2023, 12:25 AM