Sleepy Fox Hollow Boy of Surf and Sea
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Taking some small liberties with Wylla knowing that something is up with Anselm and Etienne, but not precisely what. @Anselm let me know if this assumption is an issue!

It was not lost on Wylla that since the newest yearling's arrival, one of her sons had grown more temptestuous. While she approved of her children growing more fierce, for it meant better protection for the hollow and their newborn pup, she did not at all appreciate tension being sown by outsiders. When she crossed Etienne's scent trail on a trip to stretch her legs, Wylla changed direction, meaning to get to the bottom of it all.

It was with shrewd, disapproving eyes that she approached the yearling from the coast. She knew almost nothing about him except for the glimpse she had caught of him with Tierra. She knew nothing of his aspirations or what he had thus far done for Paleo, but having ever been a wolf to play favourites, none of that mattered to Wylla. All that mattered to her was that since Etienne's arrival, Anselm had been on edge. That was enough for her to jump to conclusions.

Explain to me why there has been nothing but tension in my pack since you came here, she said in a clipped tone, the end edging on a growl that warned against any tomfoolery on the boy's part.
Messages In This Thread
Boy of Surf and Sea - by Etienne - July 25, 2023, 10:05 AM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Wylla - July 25, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Etienne - July 25, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Wylla - July 25, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Boy of Surf and Sea - by Etienne - July 25, 2023, 12:46 PM