Sun Mote Copse sea of trees
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As much as Meerkat wanted to coo over the pack’s newest additions, she reminded herself to give the new mothers some space to enjoy their newborns. She did stop by to drop off a small kill for @Sialuk, @Elentari and their babes before shuffling away from the ulaq. She would track down her husband and cuddle him instead.

His trail led her out of the territory, in a compelling but unsurprising direction. Lips curling into a smile, Meerkat followed after him, her paws moving swiftly to try and catch up with Njord. She didn’t even see him until the two of them were nearly at the copse. Regardless of anything, the sight of it made her heart leap in her chest. Or maybe that was just her mate’s effect on her.

Swept up in a sudden sense of playful merriment, Meerkat proceeded to catcall him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sea of trees - by Njord - August 13, 2023, 11:02 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - August 16, 2023, 10:30 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - August 17, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - August 22, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - August 24, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - August 25, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - September 01, 2023, 12:11 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - September 04, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - September 08, 2023, 07:41 PM