Sun Mote Copse sea of trees
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She frowned playfully at him, batting at his broad chest with a dainty paw. Her expression soon smoothed into a fond smile as she teased her blunt claws through the fur there, feeling the firm muscle beneath the pads of her paw. Her eyes sparkled.

No, she answered his question lightly, honestly, and it still seems surreal to think I would come back to live in the place where I was born. I mean, it’s poetic in a way, but I’ve spent so much of my life living in other places, she thought aloud, humming into silence rather than adding her next thought, and thinking those were my forever homes.

If they settled in the copse, she would think that here too, she knew. Meerkat dropped her paw and gazed around, drawing in a deep breath of golden air. Maybe, this time, she would actually be right?

It really is lovely, though. And I think the girls are onboard. So I say we make it official, mo chride, Meerkat spoke, warm gaze returning to his face. Let’s do this, Njord. Let’s patrol the borders—our borders—and leave our calling cards. Let’s make it ours.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sea of trees - by Njord - August 13, 2023, 11:02 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - August 16, 2023, 10:30 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - August 17, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - August 22, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - August 24, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - August 25, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - September 01, 2023, 12:11 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Meerkat - September 04, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: sea of trees - by Njord - September 08, 2023, 07:41 PM