Sea Lion Shores the preacher in a t-shirt told me i could be a leader
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
The protective part of Caracal agreed with Gavrel. It was his fault. But the more easygoing, reasonable part of him shook his head. His daughters had left the island and austensibly approached an unsuspecting stranger. That wasn’t on him, nor was the way Caracal had overreacted.

He looked down at the top of Ava’s head again. He could’ve pointed out that the girls were to blame, though that didn’t seem particularly productive either. Caracal raised his eyes and puffed out his cheeks, gazing again in the direction Dinah had run, chased after by John.

It’s no one’s fault. It was just a… silly situation, Caracal replied. Since there’s nothing to do but hurry up and wait for John to bring back Dinah—and the tide, of course—why don’t you tell us a bit about yourself, Gavrel? Where did you come from? Where are you going? Do you have any questions for us?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the preacher in a t-shirt told me i could be a leader - by Caracal - September 05, 2023, 07:54 AM