Moonspear railroad shelter
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His frown made her feel a little guilty about rejecting his help, though she stood by her decision. Meerkat drew in a steadying breath and tried not to fret about his reaction as she listened to Alaric’s advice.

Duly noted, she said.

Some of it was common sense, though she hadn’t thought of steeping the mint. It made her think of Bridget. She’d taught Meerkat how to steep chamomile to settle her stomach. If memory served, chamomile tea was also good for soothing sore throats and helping one sleep.

Before she could ask about it, Alaric sighed. Meerkat shifted a little uncomfortably. Perhaps making a request would appease his desire to help. He’d had the mint on hand, which was rather serendipitous, but she had no idea whether he might have some of the daisy-like flowers stashed somewhere.

Would you happen to have any chamomile, by any chance? Maybe you could bring some by later?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 25, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 26, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 27, 2023, 08:39 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:47 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 28, 2023, 10:54 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 28, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: railroad shelter - by Alaric - September 29, 2023, 05:49 AM
RE: railroad shelter - by Meerkat - September 29, 2023, 10:05 AM