Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Arrluk and I saw the moonbow at the nearby falls the other night, Meerkat shared, the corners of her mouth twitching. I don’t know if you remember but I have a daughter who looks just like him. Her name is Orca. She and Seal stayed with Moonspear.

Ajei offered to help her mark the borders. Although she appreciated the sentiment, Meerkat shook her head. She had something else in mind now, though she supposed she should float it past her young guest to see if she was onboard.

I’d actually love to give you a tour, while we keep an eye out for something to hunt. I want to bring something to my mother. It was my older brother—her son—who passed and she’s having a hard time. Would you like to help with that instead?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Meerkat - October 24, 2023, 12:20 PM