Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her brow furrowed slightly when Ajei spoke of her brother’s shyness about his appearance. “He has learned to accept them,” made it sound as if he didn’t like the way he looked. Meerkat chewed the inside of her cheek. Both he and Orca were lovely children. She hated that he’d thought otherwise at any point.

Yes, I know you two are fast friends, Frolic too, Meerkat acknowledged with a maternal smile. Next time you see Seal, you should ask her to introduce you to her sister. I think you two would get along just as well. And for the record, I think both she and your brother have some of the loveliest markings I’ve ever seen. My Orca was named after her aunt, who also took after a killer whale.

She thought she heard rustling ahead and stopped, motioning for Ajei to do the same. Thinking it might be Towhee approaching, she kept still. Calling out wouldn’t serve any purpose, so they just needed to wait for her mother to make an appearance. But she didn’t, as it turned out it was just a particularly noisy squirrel, who seemingly caught the wolves’ scent and darted up a tree to loudly scold them.

Laughing, Meerkat motioned Ajei forward and said, Don’t worry, I’m not the greatest hunter either. Speaking of which, this area of the copse is what my husband refers to as the northern hunting grounds. We’re coming up on the heart of the territory, where we intend to hold meetings. The rendezvous site is ahead as well, a little to our left. The falls are past the southern hunting grounds, just beyond the borders. A moonbow is the same thing as a rainbow, only instead of the sun creating it, it’s the moon. It’s very ethereal.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Meerkat - October 24, 2023, 01:00 PM