Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Ajei politely corrected her and Meerkat ducked her head in apology before resuming her role of tour guide. It was sort of fun, seeing the copse through the eyes of someone who’d never been here before. It made her appreciate it all the more. She was so glad that she and Njord had chosen this place to be their next and last homestead.

She was so caught up in the sightseeing, she forgot about finding her mother a meal. But when Ajei froze, Meerkat immediately did the same. Suddenly much more alert to their surroundings, she sniffed the air, expecting to catch the scent of prey, perhaps. Instead, it was the smell of a wolf.

Quickly, she stepped between the scent’s origin and the young girl. Meerkat hesitated, wondering how she ought to react. She wasn’t exactly the sort to attack on sight, especially with so tentative a claim. She didn’t want to endanger Ajei or herself. Cautiously, she began to creep forward, preparing to confront the stranger and make him aware that the copse was spoken for.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Meerkat - October 26, 2023, 10:10 AM