Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was nice having @Reki’s company in addition to Njord’s. They still hadn’t managed to recruit anyone else, though Meerkat didn’t fret. She could feel a shift inside her and sensed her season wasn’t far away. Soon their hearth would be filled with newborns. And maybe they could all keep an eye out for a match for Reki, if he wanted that sort of thing.

Her mind wandered as she plodded around the borders this afternoon, a small smile on her lips. Life was quiet these days, though not for long, she supposed. Meerkat snorted and then dropped her head to sniff at a particularly impressive pile of dung. Had that been left by a large buck, perhaps even a bull moose? She wasn’t entirely sure.

Not long after that, she heard someone calling and immediately halted, ears pricking. She turned to pinpoint the source, then cantered in that direction. She didn’t recognize the woman darkening her doorstep, though it was always nice having a guest politely knock at their door.

Hello! What brings you to the copse today? I’m Meerkat, she introduced, stopping about two yards from the unfamiliar she-wolf.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM