Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The pleasure’s mine, Meerkat returned, then fell silent as Heph introduced herself and explained what brought her to the copse today.

The thought of a cooperative hunt certainly piqued her interest, though part of Meerkat balked. She couldn’t explain it, though the timing certainly lined up with previous years, and she just knew she would go into heat soon. She wondered when exactly they planned to gather.

Before she could ask, the visitor shared something else of note. Meerkat blinked, head rearing back slightly. Towhee had decided to settle down for the winter? She remembered her mother mentioning it in passing but she’d just assumed Towhee would come to roost in the copse before anyplace else. That wasn’t what truly dismayed her though. What on earth had taken her parents to the godforsaken seaside?

Meerkat chewed the inside of her cheek, eventually saying, Oh, thanks for letting me know. She would need more time to process the news before she could speak to it further. When do you all plan to gather for the big hunt?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM