Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It sounded like they’d left Moontide to make their own way. Meerkat could relate, of course, even if their reasons differed a little. She wondered if Void and Meylodi were strong personalities. Perhaps they wouldn’t want to be seconds. She reminded herself not too speculate one way or the other. They would have to meet, assuming they had any interest in the first place.

He’d probably approve of the copse, Meerkat mused, glancing at the barrier the mountains made along the eastern border before returning her warm gaze to Heph. I really hope we get the opportunity to meet.

Of course, the joint hunt might be the perfect opportunity. Meerkat felt herself growing inwardly restless. She wanted to go, yet she didn’t want to go. She and Njord would definitely have to have a long, in-depth discussion weighing all the pros and cons. Surely they could come up with the decision that worked best, together with Reki.

Well, don’t let me keep you, if you have lots of globetrotting left to do. It was nice meeting you, Heph, and maybe we’ll see you on the plains.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM