Moonspear telepath
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The word “engagement” immediately threw her back in time, to visions of pink seashells and the dais near the roja den. Meerkat inhaled sharply, the memories only slightly less bitter than sweet, and gently pushed them back into the corners of her mind.

Meerkat was very curious about the young couple Seal named. She trusted her daughter’s judgment implicitly, though she wondered if Seal knew them personally. What were they like? She would table the question for now, focusing on the topic at hand.

Yes, really, she replied with a chuckle, endeared greatly by the young woman’s warm response. I’m so glad to hear that, she murmured, pulling Seal into yet another hug. I know you’re going to be a brilliant older sister.

Even though she wouldn’t be part of their daily lives, Meerkat knew the packs were near enough that Seal would be a fixture. She would be a wonderful influence. And it would be great experience for her, should she choose to be a mother herself one day.

I never wish for particulars, she admitted. I don’t care if they’re boys or girls, or if I have one or eight! Well, that might be a bit much, Meerkat acknowledged, laughing even as she thought dimly of her poor younger brother. I just want them to be born healthy and whole.

Now her mind turned to Narwhal, naturally. Meerkat missed visiting his grave every day, though she’d co-opted Towhee’s idea and set up a little cairn for him in the family’s graveyard at the copse. Just because her son’s body wasn’t there didn’t mean his spirit wasn’t. She carried that with her wherever she went.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
telepath - by Seal - November 17, 2023, 09:15 AM
RE: telepath - by Meerkat - November 20, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: telepath - by Seal - November 20, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: telepath - by Meerkat - November 21, 2023, 09:24 AM
RE: telepath - by Seal - November 22, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: telepath - by Meerkat - November 25, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: telepath - by Seal - December 17, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: telepath - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: telepath - by Seal - December 19, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: telepath - by Meerkat - December 20, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: telepath - by Seal - December 23, 2023, 04:21 PM