Sleepy Fox Hollow honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop
Rivenwood
Ash
496 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Listen. Anselm shifted, both torn ears pressed ahead. He could sense this man's patience was waning, and frankly, so was his. It was not Dusty Rose's fault specifically - he'd just had a trying week. You -- and then he thumbed back -- and two others volves come calling for Etienne.

It would have been charming, really, except it was out of character for the quiet lives they'd made for themselves. Etienne rarely left. Now he was gone and seeming suitors were crawling out the woodwork. Anselm was beginning to wonder -- and bad things happened when he used his imagination.

I don't trust coincidence. His whiskers shifted as he pursed his lips. Something is going on. He comes home bruised up. Then he leaves.  Anselm's eyes flit to Dusty Rose's deliberately. Vhat I mean to say is, Etienne is not here. I can pass on a message, only -- his eyes narrowed -- I do not know vho you are.
Messages In This Thread
honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Dusty Rose - February 08, 2024, 08:18 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 08, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 18, 2024, 09:21 PM