Sleepy Fox Hollow honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop
Rivenwood
Ash
496 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
At first, Anselm was rankled - for the man left his question unanswered. In that moment, it was a good thing Dusty Rose was better at hiding face than answering questions. Anselm was not a charitable person, and would have taken any bout of laughter as deep affront.

He was about to press on what the mafia was, but Dusty Rose gave just enough context for him to fill in the blanks. Now it was his turn to be contemplative.

No. He is not like that. Anselm confirmed almost immediately. You. His sister. Some other volf. His gaze flickered over Dusty Rose distrustfully. While he'd never confirmed it for himself, something in Anselm wondered about Etienne and his types. Something in him wanted Etienne entirely for himself.

But Etienne would scold him something terrible if he turned away a friend at the door. He sighed. Lately, it was Hostel Hollow, with every wolf coming and going. I suppose like the other, you expect me to invite you in.

He was about to wait for Dusty Rose to answer when he realized he had not given his name in return. I am Anselm.
Messages In This Thread
honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Dusty Rose - February 08, 2024, 08:18 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 08, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 18, 2024, 09:21 PM