Sun Mote Copse boots on the ground i'm ready to go
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She was cleaning out her bourie when Meerkat heard an unmistakable voice. Carefully backing out of the small burrow, she walked slowly toward the borders, ears pricking at the one-sided conversation. Who was Towhee talking to? Who was Towhee yelling at, rather?

No need, she announced, arriving on scene, -“I’m here.”-

Her eyes drifted from one Towhee to the other, eyebrows raised in polite inquiry. She was quite glad to see them both, though there was a distinct tension in the air. Jr looked rather chastened, she noted, eyes lingering on her younger sister.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:09 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee - February 17, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 17, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 17, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 17, 2024, 07:57 PM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Meerkat - February 18, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Njord - February 25, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: boots on the ground i'm ready to go - by Towhee Jr - February 29, 2024, 05:38 AM