Sleepy Fox Hollow honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop
Rivenwood
Ash
496 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
This was on record the first time Anselm had willingly -- of his own accord no less -- extended his hospitality. To see it shot down so neatly caused a singe in the boy's pride -- one that burned low with resentment.

Dusty Rose had done nothing wrong; in fact, he'd been the picture of southernesque politeness. But it didn't matter to Anselm. He grunted, pushing the meat back to Dusty. No need. I don't vant it. He was not a man to accept handouts, and after being spurned, would die before he ate food procured by someone who had unintentionally insulted him.

I vill let him know vhen I see him. Anselm called back. He had not made up his mind if he would even be here tomorrow, considering he was certain Etienne had left him for the witches of the ruinwood.

He kept this to himself, however -- waiting for Dusty Rose to leave before he resumed patrol of the Hollow.
Messages In This Thread
honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Dusty Rose - February 08, 2024, 08:18 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 08, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 18, 2024, 09:21 PM