Sun Mote Copse fool for love
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,979 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Sialuk questioned her about the village. Meerkat was happy to tell her anything she wanted to know and learn everything about the goings-on in Moonspear too.

Let’s head to The Taigh, she said, motioning them to grab their things and follow her. That’s the name of our communal den, she explained, eyes shifting between pale and swarthy faces. I’ll give you a little tour as we make our way there.

Meerkat began to walk into the copse with her guests in tow. She replayed Sialuk’s queries in her head.

We haven’t grown much yet, she admitted, though she wasn’t sad about this, but we will grow it ourselves, yes, in just about two months’ time. I think that’s how we prefer it anyway: a small, quiet village built around our family. We’ll always welcome others who want to make a home here, of course.

She didn’t mention their wish for another, younger breeding pair to join them. Sialuk might know of an eligible couple, though now that she had hopefully conceived, Meerkat was very content with her lot and the prospects of their future.

Posting again since Rolayne went inactive. I know it’s a bit dated but I’m game to continue at least a few rounds if you are, Aerinne. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
fool for love - by Sialuk - January 08, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: fool for love - by Rolayne - January 10, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - January 10, 2024, 06:08 PM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - January 20, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: fool for love - by Rolayne - January 26, 2024, 07:59 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - January 29, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - January 29, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - February 28, 2024, 09:22 AM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - March 23, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - March 25, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - March 26, 2024, 05:41 PM