Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Fennec didn’t reject her company, so Meerkat prepared to fall into step. She didn’t really care where they headed. She just wanted to steal some time with her sister.

No, they’re with Njord, she answered. I think mom went to the borders. She said she would take it easy, Meerkat shared, brow furrowing. She’s gotten so thin. I’ve never seen her down like this. But she’s eating plenty and she felt well enough to patrol, so hopefully that means she’s on the mend.

She fell into a pensive silence, which lasted a few footsteps. A pair of geese winged past overhead, honking noisily. Meerkat caught herself wondering: what did Fennec and Skipjack picture, if anything, when they heard such a sound zooming past overhead?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - April 10, 2024, 05:29 PM