Grouse Thicket i was supposed to be sent away
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes drifted to Asivaq’s mate—Njord’s aokatti—for the first time as she spoke, wondering if she should regret her knee-jerk reaction. But just looking at the three children quelled any reservations, at least until Kigipigak spoke. He immediately dismissed the offer without even a moment’s consideration.

Meerkat couldn’t help it, given the history here: she felt snubbed. When Njord doubled down on her offer, she almost wished he wouldn’t. It seemed like a waste of breath. Her heart went out to the three innocent children being dragged across the wilderness. It simultaneously hardened against their parents, who seemed hellbent on making terrible decisions.

She felt a little twinge when she noticed Asivaq’s tears, though Meerkat couldn’t believe the half-witted excuses she was hearing. A flood of uncharacteristically ugly thoughts paraded through her mind, though she had the decency not to voice them—at least, most of them.

You would refuse our hospitality yet again and put your remaining children at risk just to avoid the consequences of your own bad decisions? Meerkat said, utterly incredulous. I’m sorry, I can’t, she added for her husband’s benefit, shaking her head and trying not to look at those poor youngsters as she pointedly walked away.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i was supposed to be sent away - by Ariadne - April 24, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Tautukpik - April 24, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Kigipigak - April 24, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Njord - April 24, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Ariadne - April 25, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Meerkat - April 25, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Kigipigak - April 25, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Njord - April 26, 2024, 10:29 AM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Ariadne - April 26, 2024, 12:08 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Meerkat - April 26, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: i was supposed to be sent away - by Kigipigak - April 26, 2024, 02:26 PM