Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,995 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She could hear voices in the distance, heading this way: Njord’s unmistakable brogue, complemented by her children’s higher-pitched giggles. She was pretty sure she also heard Towhee’s toneless voice interspersed in there. Meerkat smiled, though she was a little sorry this conversation with her sister was coming to a close what felt like so soon.

I do have one more question, though you don’t have to answer right this minute if you need some time to think on it. But I was wondering if there’s anything I can do to facilitate communication between Skip and mom, Jr too. I know mom knows how to handle herself, I just want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to consider everyone’s different methods of communication. I don’t just want Skip to be accommodated, I want him to be accommodating too. Does that make sense?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - May 05, 2024, 02:09 PM