Sun Mote Copse As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Auburn sprang awake and fell upon the meat. At first, Meerkat was glad to seen this, though her own fur stood on end when she noticed the young woman’s aggressive demeanor. She supposed she couldn’t fault her for it, though it made her uncomfortable, particularly with Skipjack there.

Skip, let’s move over this way, Meerkat said, nudging her son deeper into the territory.

He moved with her as they found a spot about fifty yards away. From there, Meerkat could still see Auburn, even hear the noises she made as she ate. Her ears splayed, wondering if it was actually safe to invite this she-wolf into her home. She hated to turn away someone in need but she began to think she may need to send Auburn away once she was done eating.

She sighed, looking down at Skipjack, who turned his face up at the sound. She smiled at him, though she knew he couldn’t see it, and put her arm around his shoulder, hugging him close.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush - by Meerkat - May 13, 2024, 09:22 PM